Re: ODRL Teleconference (April 2023)

Meeting notes of today's meeting.

1) ODRL Temporal Profile: https://w3c.github.io/odrl/profile-temporal/
<https://w3c.github.io/odrl/profile-temporal/>

  - No update

  2) ODRL Formal Semantics: https://w3c.github.io/odrl/formal-semantics/
<https://w3c.github.io/odrl/formal-semantics/>

  - A next meeting on Formal Semantics should be convened soon. Input
from Shonan meeting by early March is coming, with valuable reflections.

  3) ODRL Big Data Profile:https://w3c.github.io/odrl/profile-bigdata/
<https://w3c.github.io/odrl/profile-bigdata/>

  - No update

  4) Other business

  - Gabriel/Joaquín making presentation soon on ODRL at this event
https://gaia-x.eu/tech-x/ (may 2023)

- Discussion on the inspiration on ODRL by European Data Spaces followed.

  5) Next meeting

_*Next meeting to be held on May 8th*_, due to 1st of May being a day
off for many participants

Attendees:

- Soheil R.

- Beatriz E.

- Bob W.

- Gabriel H F-T.

- Victor R. D. (scribing) Regards, Víctor