Re: ODRL Teleconference (March 2023)

These are the notes of today's ODRL meeting:

1) ODRL Temporal Profile: https://w3c.github.io/odrl/profile-temporal/

- No update

2) ODRL Formal Semantics: https://w3c.github.io/odrl/formal-semantics/

- No Update

3) ODRL Big Data Profile:  https://w3c.github.io/odrl/profile-bigdata/

- No update

4) Other business

- ODRL issues:
   https://github.com/w3c/odrl/issues/28
   https://github.com/w3c/odrl/issues/27
- BE recommends to CLOSE them for now...

- Demo planned for next meeting (using SHACL): https://github.com/oeg-upm/odrl-lib
- Victor to follow up ???

New Issue posted: https://github.com/w3c/odrl/issues/32
- Discussion about ODRL and the "License Document Interchange Format (LDIF)"
- "how do I state the requirement that a ODRL license be present (and have options)" ?
- "How do you know you should look for an ODRL policy" ?
- BW will add more to the Issue# 32 and discuss next meeting

- Reference to review: https://w3c-ccg.github.io/zcap-spec/

Attendees:
- Soheil R.
- Renato I.
- Beatriz E.
- Bob W.
- Gabriel H F-T.
-
Apologies:
 - Nicoletta F.

** The next meeting will be Monday 3rd April 2023 at 12:00UTC **