Re: ODRL Teleconference (December 2021)

Meeting Notes:

1) ODRL Temporal Profile: https://w3c.github.io/odrl/profile-temporal/
- Review the following suggestion: https://github.com/w3c/odrl/issues/16
- Issue 16 was briefly discussed -  adopting the simplier option was supported
- DavidF will add his view to the issue.
- ** Feedback next meeting **

2) ODRL Formal Semantics: https://w3c.github.io/odrl/formal-semantics/
- New work added: https://github.com/w3c/odrl/blob/master/formal-semantics/Compliance%20checking%20ODRL%20policies.md
- Still being discussed in the sub-group
- Will be opened up to the wider CG after that
- ** Feedback welcome for next meeting **

3) Other business
- Will discuss thge day/time for the meetings in 2022 at the next meeting

Attendees:
- David F
- Nicoletta F
- Renato I
- Soheil R

** The next meeting will be Monday 7 Febuary 2022 **