From: Renato Iannella <r@iannel.la>
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 9:22 AM
To: Lizzi, Vincent <Vincent.Lizzi@taylorandfrancis.com>
Cc: public-odrl@w3.org
Subject: Re: Help with ODRL

Hi Vincent, we believe that ODRL would provide a strong basis for the foundation for the updated NISO standards for Access & License Indicators.

As a Community Group we would be happy to support this adoption and provide our expertise and experience towards the development of the Profile.

For the use cases described in section 5 of the current spec at: https://groups.niso.org/apps/group_public/download.php/14226/rp-22-2015_ALI.pdf<https://groups.niso.org/apps/group_public/download.php/14226/rp-22-2015_ALI.pdf>
would be relatively easy to implement with appropriate (open source) tools and systems.

Please let us know if you have any further questions and next steps?

Cheers - Renato