Re: Security profile for ODRL

Dear Amit,

I am no expert at this, but here are my two cents:

1. Perhaps serialize as RDF/XML and use XML Digital Signature
2. Perhaps serialize as RDF/XML and use XML Encryption

Hence, I don't really see the need to have intrinsic elements to do
this. But again, this is my personal, and not very well educated opinion.

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 910672914
Skype: vroddon3