Re: How to proceed with ODRL Profile Best Practice document

Hi Michael,

I can attend the next call (which is Monday, Dec 2, not Dec 1!) and see if I can help from the Profiles Vocab point of view.

Note that the much updated Profiles Vocab is just about out as a NOTE, see the Editor’s Draft:

https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/prof/

There are a couple of substantive changes, including the axiom for dct:conformsTo / prof:isProfileOf.

Talk on Monday.

Nick

—
Nicholas Car