Re: ODRL Teleconference (December 2019)

Meeting Notes:

 1 - Discussion of the current ODRL Profile Best Practices
    - agreed to add a new section (checklist) indicating which parts of the ODRL Core is not supported (or ignored) by the community Profile.
    - this will then not require us to define a smaller footprint ODRL Core.

 2 - Develop a number of example Profiles to test the Profile Best Practices recommendations
      - Candidates; ODRL Regulatory Profile and Data Set Exchange (DCAT 3) communities

 3 - Discussion of the ODRL Core URI to resolve the ODRL core (skos) vocabulary terms (only)
      - Check with W3C to see if we can set this resolution on the URI

  4 - Renato thanked Michael S for his tremendous work on the ODRL Profile Best Practices Document this year!

  5 - Next teleconference will be Monday 3 February 2020

  6 - Attendees
       - Renato
       - Michael S
       - Simon