RE: Teleconference Notes

Apologies, was on ferry to Thessaloniki, no cell service.

-----Original Message-----
From: Víctor Rodríguez Doncel <vrodriguez@fi.upm.es>
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 1:49 AM
To: public-odrl@w3.org
Subject: Re: Teleconference Notes

Apologies. I was flying from Mexico to Europe at that very moment...

Víctor

El 05/11/2018 a las 13:34, Renato Iannella escribió:
> It was just me and Simon :-)
>
> Key points forward are to:
>   1 - More content in the Best Practices (Issue #1 #2)
>   2 - Document the ODRL Profile development process (Issue #7)
>   3 - Kickstart the Errata process (Issue #6) - RI to send emails...
>
> The next call is 3 Dec at 20:00 UTC (see webex message)
>
> We then need to see if we stick to these two timezones in 2019 or
> revert back to 12:00 UTC

Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG) Departamento de Inteligencia
Artificial ETS de Ingenieros Informáticos Universidad Politécnica de Madrid

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 910672914
Skype: vroddon3