Re: Use Cases

> On 21 Apr 2016, at 03:16, Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net> wrote:
>
> What does the word 'business' imply in this sentence? Is it a meaningful limiter, or was it more or less accidental?

Hi Steven, when I said “business”, what I really meant is “don’t make one up” :-)
(You wil be amazed at previous use cases at SDOs like “alice wants to read an ebook and is limited to wednesday’s and whenever she is flying on a Qantas plane in an aisle seat)

That is, realistic use cases that actually occur and need to be supported.

So any important use case from any sector/society.