Re: ODRL JSON-LD examples (was Re: ODRL Version 2.1 Final Draft Specifications )

> On 22 Jan 2015, at 07:58, Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net> wrote:
>
> It appears then that after a decade of incubation of ODRL, in terms of wide adoption by search engines, it's still a chicken-and-egg problem -- there will be wide adoption in main search engines when there's wide usage, and there will be wide usage when there's wide adoption in main search engines...  :-)

It has been a long journey for some of us....and I think our main strategy has always lead us to promote community adoption of ODRL primarily..that is... lets lay lots of eggs..and then the big google chicken may come by and roost ;-)

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com