RE: Deprecated Actions

A note as editor of the ODRL Actions:

It was agreed to remove all actions with a clear reference to an existing standard / standard body, this had an impact on all actions defined in a context of OMA, CC or ONIX. Reason: these organisations should be responsible for an authentic definition of such an action, if the ODRL does that it could be an interpretation which does not align with the originating organisation.

Please have a look at this work in progress: https://www.w3.org/community/odrl/work/cc/
Item 2 shows CC License Characteristics which include a Sharing action defined as  "non commercial reproduction and distribution (like file-sharing) of the entire work are allowed".
This could be expressed by a o:present action plus a non-commercial constraint but if CC has a lawyer-tested definition of cc:share this should be used.

Michael