Re: Educational purpose

I totally agree with this view.
I think these terms should have been part of the common vocabulary, but
now a new final specification has just been published.

I love ODRL and the ODRL core model, but I believe the vocabulary
foundation is ill-defined and the criteria for including a term or not
is unclear. The purpose of the vocab is defined to be with a laconic
"for policy expression needs", and the referred requirements list is
only found in a 2004 document
(http://www.w3.org/2012/09/odrl/archive/odrl.net/2.0/v2req.html), which
might still be valid.
The bad news is that the current terms in the vocabulary are not related
at all with those requirements.
For example, req. 7.9 claims that a term for "streaming" is needed, but
such a term does not appear in the current specification.
Reversely, a "textToSpeech" exists but not justified why.
.
I guess it is too late to re-structure the terms/requirements.

Regards,
Victor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3