RE: Process for finalisation of ODRL V 2.1

Renato,

thanks for the clear timeline.

I propose to add prior to publishing the final specs a second and final
"Synchronise changes to the encoding specs (XML, JSON, OWL)"

And I propose to move the action of spreading the word about ODRL 2.1 to 5
January 2015, on 19 December the Season Holidays will take precedence, very
few will listen and have forgotten in 2015.

Michael

Michael Steidl

Managing Director of the IPTC [mdirector@iptc.org]

Web:  <http://www.iptc.org/> www.iptc.org - on Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/IPTC> @IPTC

Business office address:

25 Southampton Buildings, London WC2A 1AL, United Kingdom

Registered in England, company no 101096