Re: Comment on Action vocabulary

Michael,

I like having both writeTo and appendTo.
I understand the common vocabulary has a generalization spirit, and
adding new information is conceptually different from modifying it.
For example, if the asset is a SQL database, specialized actions like
INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE are neatly different.

Víctor