Re: Feedback on the ODRL Ontology draft spec

Dear all,

I see that some of them have already been implemented and some of them
haven't.
Which is the current status?
Is there any task I can do?

Regards,
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3753
Skype: vroddon3