RE: Namespace of ODRL

Today I've tested the SKOS Player [2] by combining two IPTC vocabularies of
about 1300 terms each (named Media Topics and Subject Codes).
- in our original CV the terms/concepts have individual namespaces: I merged
them all into one namespace = the discussed ODRL setup
- the two schemes (CVs) have their individual identifiers - and the SKOS
definitions which terms/concepts belong to which scheme.
(Find a zipped version of the Turtle file attached)

The results are ok:
- after loading the Turtle file with the combined vocabs SKOS Player
indicates that two schemes have been found
- for creating of a tree display one can select which scheme should be used
- the created tree is ok - find them attached as PDF rendition.

The only issue I came across is the interpretation of skos:broader vs
skos:broadertransitive  - see http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/#L2413
The makers of SKOS made there a substantial change in the final
specification document over the drafts and apparently also the SKOS Play
makers did not get aware of that - or there are different interpretations of
how skos:broader and how skos:broadertransitive  should be used.
(The practical issue was: the Turtle output from our CV server applies
skos:broadertransitive while  the SKOS Player only accepts skos:broader and
considers skos:broadertransitive  as unknown.)

In short: SKOS Player creates a usable human view on vocabularies of terms
from a single namespace. Thumbs up.

While trying to have another look at the http://www.essepuntato.it system
I've got errors that connections time out.

Michael