Re: ODRL Profile for Linked Data

Thanks Renato!

I will be glad to explore this!

As a first step, we would like to provide more examples of existing data
licenses represented in ODRL, not only as XML but also in the RDF form.
Hence, we would derive a simple compatibility test, to automatically
obtain the license of the aggregation of two datasets differently licensed.
Much as what we have been exploring here [1] for software licenses.
This would also validate the current draft OWL (or reveal missing pieces...)

Does it sound a reasonable beginning?

Regards,

[1] http://licensius.com/software/, then click on "compatibility" in the
upper link.

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3