Re: nhttp - Nostr over HTTP communication

Interesting! Thanks for sending.

I am a bit curious about the motivation though: "struggling to solve the
high bandwidth problem." My understanding is that neither websockets nor
Nostr's protocol itself are particularly wasteful in terms of overhead. So
all else equal, assuming the same Nostr client and relay(s) and operations,
would HTTP really save that much bandwidth, if any?

--
https://snarfed.org/