Re: Nostrscript/Nostr Extensions spec and ABI

po 10. 7. 2023 v 9:28 odesílatel Semisol <hi@semisol.dev> napsal:

> Starting this thread so that the ABI and other details for
> Nostrscript/Nostr Extensions can be discussed. Here’s my thoughts:
>
> # Naming
> “Nostr Extensions” is probably better than “Nostrscript” since it
> represents what this actually does (extends a client), and the name
> Nostrscript could be confusing since it could be interpreted as a
> programming language.
>
> # Goals
> - Allow for easily extending Nostr clients.
> - Compatibility: Extensions should work on any platform: the web, mobile,
> desktop, etc.
> - Modularity: Not every feature has to be implemented by a client or
> extension.
> - Extensibility: It should be easy to add new capabilities for extensions,
> such as custom feeds
>
> I’ll post my draft ABI later once I fully polish it.

Hi Semisol, thanks for sharing

For those less familiar with nostrscript (or nostr!), there's some search
results here:

https://primal.net/search/nostrscript
https://nostr.band/?q=%23nostrscript

Aside: Primal also searches the fediverse, and is in general a pretty
decent search experience (for news etc)

From one of Will's original posts:

web → javascript → 🌎🚀🌑
nostr → nostrscript → 🤔💭❓