Re: Deliverables Re: TPAC

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 19:26:33 +0100
To: Yehuda Katz <wycats@gmail.com>
Cc: Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com>, "public-nextweb@w3.org" <public-nextweb@w3.org>

On Friday, July 26, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Yehuda Katz wrote:

> caniuse is about whether things already work in browsers. This would be about documenting p(r)olyfills (and what browsers they worked in).

Each API they list also contains a "Resources" section that more often than not has a link to a Polyfill.

Have a look at any API there:
http://caniuse.com/#feat=matchmedia
http://caniuse.com/#feat=classlist

And so on….
> It would create another dimension to caniuse, but if they were up for it, sure.

I think we can just send pull requests for the data tables they are using:
https://github.com/fyrd/caniuse

For example, classlist.json has:

links:[ {
"url":"https://github.com/eligrey/classList.js",