[wbs] response to 'Call for Review: Web Performance Working Group Charter'

From: Manu Sporny via WBS Mailer <sysbot+wbs@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 14:00:02 +0000
To: public-new-work@w3.org
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Call for Review:
Web Performance Working Group Charter' (Advisory Committee) for Digital
Bazaar by Manu Sporny.

The reviewer's organization suggests changes to this Charter, but supports
the proposal whether or not the changes are adopted.

Additional comments about the proposal:
   The transition of W3C specifications to WHATWG seems strange, and I
couldn't find an explanation as to why anywhere. I'm sure the rationale is
buried in some W3C mailing list. A reference to why the transition is
happening and if this is an expected future standard practice (and the
rough process of doing so) would be beneficial to state in the Charter.

The reviewer's organization:
   - intends to apply this technology in our operations.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/webperf-2021/ until 2021-01-28.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer