Re: [wbs] response to 'Call for Review: Devices and Sensors Working Group Charter'

Hi David and Pete,

Thank you for your replies. Appreciated.

Per request from Samuel Weiler, I have filed individual issues for
each specification mentioned in Mozilla's DAS charter feedback formal
objection, so that we can have parallel discussions on each to try to
reach consensus.

https://github.com/w3c/dap-charter/issues/98
https://github.com/w3c/dap-charter/issues/99
https://github.com/w3c/dap-charter/issues/100
https://github.com/w3c/dap-charter/issues/101
https://github.com/w3c/dap-charter/issues/102
https://github.com/w3c/dap-charter/issues/103
https://github.com/w3c/dap-charter/issues/104
https://github.com/w3c/dap-charter/issues/105

Thanks for your consideration, and let's follow-up in each issue accordingly.

Tantek

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 11:25 AM Pete Snyder <psnyder@brave.com> wrote:

> Thank you for these Tantek,
[...]