Re: Web of Things chartering?

Hi Art,

We've now prepared a draft charter for the W3C Web of Things Interest
Group and very much welcome your feedback. Note that we're also looking
for champions for leading task forces within the Interest Group and for
editors of Interest Group Notes.  You can find the draft charter at:

      http://www.w3.org/2014/09/wot-ig-charter.html

The aim is to launch the Interest Group by the end of 2014.

Many thanks,

     Dave