Re: Second Screen Presentation Community Group Proposed

This CG is specifically about using a second monitor, on purpose.

Primary use case is a laptop has Miracast support and a nearby big
display on a wall knows nothing about web pages but does support
Miracast.  The user has a slide show web page that shows controls and a
small version of the slides on their tablet.  They want to show a
different web page designed for the screen characteristics of the second
display.

The new api is used to ask to display the slides on the second display,
user says ok.  the browser creates two display contexts, showing the
second one on the second screen (using the devices Miracast support to
translate the output to video).

So, this CG is meant to be a simple API to enable already existing means
of attaching multiple displays where the user specifically wants to
place some content on a second display.