From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 6:24 PM
To: 'public-networks-ig@w3.org' <public-networks-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Fwd: Proposed W3C Charter: Web & Networks Interest Group (until 2021-04-02/03)

Hello all,

The proposed new charter for our Web & Networks Interest Group, whose discussion started a few months ago [1] is now under review by the W3C Advisory Committee.

If you're affiliated with a W3C Member organization, please make sure to bring the attention of your Advisory Committee representation to that review before the end of the month.

Regards,

Dom

1. https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-networks-ig/2020Nov/0001.html