Re: [agenda] Tuesday March 10 teleconf - 1h earlier in Europe

Le lundi 09 mars 2009 à 17:17 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a écrit :
>  * Device independent testing guidelines
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/dev-ind-testing/guidelines.html
> ACTION: Dom to reply to Kai's comments on DITG [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2009/02/10-mwts-minutes.html#action04]

I found this old action item that somehow fell through the cracks:
ACTION: Dmitri to make a proposal on dividing guidelines per test
components [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2009/01/27-mwts-minutes.html#action03]

I still think it would be useful input to the document, so let's make
sure we re-add it to our agenda :)

Also, let's discuss maybe my mail on geolocation testing:
http://www.w3.org/mid/1236617428.6399.210.camel@localhost

Dom