W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > June 2009

[minutes] Tuesday June 23rd

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:32:55 +0200
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1245771175.8064.4053.camel@localhost>
Hi,

The minutes of our meeting today are available at:
http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-mwts-minutes.html
and copied as text below.

Dom

    Mobile Web Initiative Test Suites Working Group Teleconference

23 Jun 2009

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Jun/0010.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-mwts-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Kai, Dom

   Regrets
          Wilhelm

   Chair
          Dom

   Scribe
          dom

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Widgets testing
         2. [6]Next meeting
     * [7]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________



   <trackbot> Date: 23 June 2009

   <hendry> dom: you joining?

   yup

Widgets testing

   <dom_scribe> [8]Alpha widget checker

      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/1201.html

   ACTION-58?

   <trackbot> ACTION-58 -- Kai Hendry to update tests on dev.w3.org --
   due 2009-06-23 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [9]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/58

      [9] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/58

   ACTION-59?

   <trackbot> ACTION-59 -- Kai Hendry to describe how to contribute
   tests (will serve as input to blog post) -- due 2009-06-23 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [10]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/59

     [10] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/track/actions/59

   Kai: we could probably use CVS, although I've forgotten how horrible
   it is

   <scribe> ACTION: Dom to draft a first version of a test plan for
   widgets [recorded in
   [11]http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-mwts-minutes.html#action01]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-61 - Draft a first version of a test plan
   for widgets [on Dominique Hazaƫl-Massieux - due 2009-06-30].

   [discussing the idea of a widget previewer]

   <dom_scribe> [12]Extracted conformance requirements

     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2009Jun/0009.html

   close ACTION-60

   <trackbot> ACTION-60 Provide an extraction of test assertions from
   Widgets P&C (and tool to do it) closed

   <dom_scribe> [13]Dom's conformance requirements review

     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/1021.html

   Kai: we should focus first on "must" type of assertions, right?

   Dom: Have you started testing other specs? e.g. digital signature

   Kai: I had difficulties building an "hello world" example
   ... Art should be getting back to me with one
   ... planning to go to CR in summer

   <dom_scribe> [14]Widgets specs roadmap

     [14] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus#Widgets_Specifications

   Kai: have some comments on the access policy stuff, WARP

Next meeting

   RESOLUTION: meeting on June 30

   Regrets from Wilhelm next week

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Dom to draft a first version of a test plan for
   widgets [recorded in
   [15]http://www.w3.org/2009/06/23-mwts-minutes.html#action01]

   [End of minutes]
Received on Tuesday, 23 June 2009 15:33:21 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:08:03 UTC