Re: new updated roadmap available

Thanks Stephane,

I agree that bluetooth is not really part of the mobile web

Re Sim Card / Java card - from wikipedia - "SIM operating systems come in
two main types: Native and Java Card. Native SIMs are based on proprietary,
vendor specific software whereas the Java Card SIMs are based on standards,
particularly Java Card <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_Card> which is a
subset of the Java programming
language<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_%28programming_language%29>specifically
targeted at embedded devices.
* Java Card allows the SIM to contain programs that are hardware independent
and interoperable.*"

This could be useful for big internet related projects around banking (like
mpesa), health records/id related projects or simply getting a set of useful
bookmarks directly onto the browser.

Regards

Rob