Re: Feedback till section 4 & ENUM?

Unless the user has a data plan and a phone with a web browser, ENUM
won't help him to access web pages. Dialing a number that maps to an
http URI will still require the phone to act upon the http URI.
In any case, should you have a data plan, then the .tel TLD is
significantly more encompassing than ENUM and doesn't have the
restrictions of ENUM regarding needing a phone number as the unique
identifier. In my (biased) opinion, low end phones are quickly going
the way of the dodo and while developing markets are still far behind,
they are quickly adjusting to a world of ubiquitous data plans.
Operators can't compete with VoIP price-wise, and as Internet access
expands into the undeveloped markets, the move to data is quickening.

Henri Asseily
henri.tel
CSO/CTO Telnic, the .tel registry