Re: Feedback till section 4 & ENUM?

ok Stephane. I will join the Sept 7 meeting. So, let's have the discussion
then on those two points and meanwhile I will look at the remaining
sections....

I have one another question to ask you and others in this group. Do you see
ENUM as one of the enabling mechanisms for the voice and SMS based web
access? and if so, shall we have a mention of that in the document (perhaps
in the technologies section?)

Because I feel that ENUM could enable the low end phones to access many web
based services using the traditional phone numbers, something that fits well
with the developing market's constraints... It will act as a solution for
many of the addressing/accessibility issues where instead of typing the web
address, you could just dial the number to access it....

Are you aware of any ongoing service in this regard that utilizes ENUM, for
the developing market context for social development?

Regards
Renjish