Re: locus notation for spatial music

Hello W3C,

Do we have representatives from Arobas (Guitar Pro) and MuseScore here?

We should all be working to improve SMuFL, create new fonts and improve MusicXML and its implementation.

MuseScore just created some nice looking new fonts that should be added to the SMuFL fonts list.
https://www.smufl.org/fonts/

I just tested the latest versions on MacOS a they validate without any issues.
https://github.com/MuseScoreFonts

Cheers,

Snake