From: Roger Firman
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 1:40 PM
To: Daniel Spreadbury; Douglas Blumeyer; public-music-notation@w3.org
Cc: Luís Zanforlin
Subject: RE: locus notation for spatial music

Dear all,

This is probably quite a complicated area with different systems proposed. Obviously that raises the issue of there not being a standard as yet.

The following links may be of interest. Clearly it would be desirable for there to be a unified approach.

Regards,

Roger Firman.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/5-12-examples-of-experimental-music-notation-92223646/

https://www.tenor-conference.org/proceedings/2018/20_Merlier_tenor18.pdf