From: Snake <snake@downtoearthsolutions.com>
Date: Monday, 1 March 2021 at 00:23
To: Douglas Blumeyer <douglas.blumeyer@gmail.com>
Cc: W3C <public-music-notation@w3.org>, Luís Zanforlin <music@luiszanforlin.com>
Subject: Re: locus notation for spatial music
Hello W3C,

Do we have representatives from Arobas (Guitar Pro) and MuseScore here?

We should all be working to improve SMuFL, create new fonts and improve MusicXML and its implementation.

MuseScore just created some nice looking new fonts that should be added to the SMuFL fonts list.
https://www.smufl.org/fonts/

I just tested the latest versions on MacOS a they validate without any issues.
https://github.com/MuseScoreFonts

Cheers,

Snake

Product Marketing Manager
Phone: +44 20 3696 1811

Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Beim Strohhause 31, 20097 Hamburg, Germany

President: Andreas Stelling | Managing Directors: Masahiro Ikeda, Jun Nishimura
Registration Court: Hamburg HR B 86 534 | VAT ID: DE118677139

Visit the Steinberg website<http://www.steinberg.net> or connect with us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/Steinberg>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/steinbergmedia>, Instagram<http://www.instagram.com/steinbergmedia> and SoundCloud<http://www.soundcloud.com/steinbergmedia>.
Watch our Cubase<https://www.youtube.com/cubase>, Dorico<https://www.youtube.com/dorico>, Mobile Apps<https://www.youtube.com/mobile_apps_steinberg>, Nuendo<https://www.youtube.com/nuendo>, Steinberg<https://www.youtube.com/user/SteinbergSoftware>, Audio Interfaces<https://www.youtube.com/audiointerfaces>, VST Instruments & Plug-Ins<https://www.youtube.com/VSTinstrumentsplugins> and WaveLab<https://www.youtube.com/WaveLab> videos on YouTube.