Re: MusicXML 4.0 Report Published [via Music Notation Community Group]

On 2021-06-04 13:30, Jim DeLaHunt wrote:

> …When I went to that URL, I got an error, "We are unable to find that
> specification. Please check the URI of the specification. (Error:
> SpecRev not found)".
>
> At a similar URL,
> https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation/spec/196/commitments , I
> found a page, "Final Specification Licensing Commitments for MusicXML
> 4.0". Was this what was meant? There is a list of contributors to
> MusicXML 4.0, and a notation whether or not the contributor has made
> the licensing commitment. I am on that list.
>
> However, I did not see any instructions there about steps to follow.
> How do I make a licensing commitment?

Michael sent an update which crossed with my message. Thank you,
Michael. Also, I ended up at the wrong URL. When I go to the correct URL,

https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation/spec/196/makecommitment

and log in to w3.org, I get clear instructions on making my license
commitment.

--
.   --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh@jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant