Re: MusicXML 4.0 Report Published [via Music Notation Community Group]

On 2021-06-04 08:14, W3C Community Development Team wrote:
> The MusicXML 4.0 Final Community Group Report has now been published at
>

> https://www.w3.org/2021/06/musicxml40/

Hooray!

> If you have made a contribution to the report, whether through a pull request or contributing ideas to an issue, please make your licensing commitment by following the steps at
>

> https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation/spec/197/makecommitment

When I went to that URL, I got an error, "We are unable to find that
specification. Please check the URI of the specification. (Error:
SpecRev not found)".

At a similar URL,
https://www.w3.org/community/music-notation/spec/196/commitments , I
found a page, "Final Specification Licensing Commitments for MusicXML
4.0". Was this what was meant? There is a list of contributors to
MusicXML 4.0, and a notation whether or not the contributor has made the
licensing commitment. I am on that list.

However, I did not see any instructions there about steps to follow. How
do I make a licensing commitment?

Best regards,
      —Jim "tiny but apparently non-zero contributor to MusicXML 4.0"
DeLaHunt

--
.   --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh@jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant