Re: pitch of notes when staff-lines = 1

If we did use Y -- and I am not saying it's a good idea yet -- then it
would be more than just saying "put this note glyph at this Y coordinate".
It would be a semantic attribute specifying the staff position of the note
as a Y coordinate restricted to multiples of 0.5. Ledger lines would be
implied of this placed the note on a line required their use.

Joe Berkovitz

>>> http://www.seescore.co.uk <http://www.dolphin-com.co.uk/>