Re: pitch of notes when staff-lines = 1

Hi Joe,
Quick question: if we used y coordinate on unpitched staffs, how would
ledger lines be supported? Unpitched staffs can have ledger lines (e.g.
crash cymbal), so this might be part of the rationale for using step/octave
rather than Y coordinate. I can certainly see the way in which it does not
make sense to have step/octave on an unpitched staff, but I just want to
make sure we still support ledger lines in those situations.

J. Sawruk