Re: Semantically enhanced SVG (proposal)

Just as an FYI, although Webvtt is not a w3c standard, it is used
extensively in streaming media, as the underlying captioning format for HLS

--
The Craic app: http://thecraic.co abc tunes on the iPad and iPhone
Sideband app: http://sideband.co slow down, loop and change the key. Learn