Re: Meeting at Music Encoding Conference 2016, this Friday?

I think there is certainly space for a W3C community group here, and we have some conference rooms reserved for group meetings all day. The plan is to show up and organize it on Friday morning (9am is the MEI Community Meeting and the unconference program will follow). One person can stand up in front of the group and say they're interested in the W3C group meeting, and then we can find a space for the group.

I am very interested in coming to hear more about the W3C work.

-Andrew