Re: Codename(s)

Hi James, All,

I am firmly on the position that the requirement analysis should be
strictly technology-agnostic (that is, even XML should be expelled from our
language for the time being, even if for practical reasons this will
probably end up being the carrier format).

I think, when we are not sure what we want, the best practice is to
describe and explain ideas in great detail first, and when they are fully
understood, names will fall out naturally. However, doing the other way
around will unavoidably lead to misnomers (and in my opinion also restricts
creative thinking).

But this is just my two pennies.

Zoltan

--
www.tido-music.com

Tido Enterprise GmbH (Amtsgericht Leipzig, HRB 29529), Talstrasse 10, 04103
Leipzig, Germany. Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail including any
attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this e-mail and
any attachments is strictly forbidden.