Re: MusicXML and MIDI

Thanks Michael - I didn't even realise this!

I should clarify if the example I am talking about was from MusicXML
generated by Sibelius (I shouldn't have assumed Musescore would be the
same, sorry guys).  Here, the divisions element only turns up in the first
measure of each part, like so:

 <measure number="1" width="183">

 542595    <print new-page="yes">

 542596     <system-layout>

 542597      <system-margins>

 542598       <left-margin>264</left-margin>

 542599       <right-margin>0</right-margin>

 542600      </system-margins>

 542601     </system-layout>

 542602     <staff-layout number="1">

 542603      <staff-distance>50</staff-distance>

 542604     </staff-layout>

 542605    </print>

 542606    <attributes>

 542607     <divisions>256</divisions>