Re: Shorter and longer term agendas

Hi,

I use MusicXML to produce my product No-C-Notes audio music description.  I
am totally with Adrian on his response point #1.

I end up using 3 different software because each does not export MusicXML
in the same way, therefore my audio output is varied with each.  Because of
this, I am the only one who can use my application unless I design it to
work with only one music scan and print notation software.

Short term list:  <fingerings> and <repeat> cause me the most time and
grief.
Long term list:  Ditto on Adrian's point #2.

With appreciation,
Christina Cotruvo
www.no-c-notes.com

--