Re: SMuFL: Additional symbols (soft accents)

Just my 2 cents. LilyPond features a glyph that looks like a
crescendo-decrescendo "<>" which it calls "espressivo" that acts like an
articulation (in terms of placement and attachment to notes), but it is not
resizable by itself. So, maybe the idea isn't all that unwarranted. Not
sure what the "right"solution is, though.

Best,
Abraham