Re: video ITS 2.0: Remind to provide a Script and fill in the Doodle (before 22 November)

Dear Tatiana,

thank you very much for the text. In my view this is a perfect approach
for describing what happens in the Tilde implementation. I would only
suggest to add links for further information, or just say "see for
further information the video description".

We will discuss the videos on Monday afternoon and come back to you
about next steps.