From: ankitks@gmail.com [mailto:ankitks@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Ankit K. Srivastava
Sent: Mittwoch, 6. März 2013 13:28
To: Lieske, Christian; Milan Karasek
Cc: Dr. David Filip; David Lewis; public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Re: [All] high level use cases not yet ready to publish, please have another look -DCU/UL (for SOLAS) -

Hi Christian,

Re: MaTrEx (DCU)

Details:
General Documentation:
 http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Simple_Segment_Machine_Translation_Use_Case_Demonstration

Running Software:
[MaTrEx: http://www.cngl.ie/mlwlt/ MaTrEx]

Thanks,
Ankit
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Milan Karasek <MilanK@moravia.com<mailto:MilanK@moravia.com>> wrote:
Hi Christian,

my inputs for 2.11.3, specially part 'Moravia's implementation of M4Loc and Moses with ITS 2.0 support' are as following:

* Details: M4Loc processing of ITS2.0 enhanced XLIFF files
* Running software: http://mlwlt.moravia.com (testing site)
* Running software (web-service): http://mlwlt.moravia.com/mlwlt-service-xliff-mt/mlwlt-service.asmx
* Source code: https://github.com/mkarasek/mlwlt-m4loc-xliff-mt
* General documentation: https://github.com/mkarasek/mlwlt-m4loc-xliff-mt/wiki

Please note that links to the running software are private and accessible only to SOLAS system at the moment. They should become public next week.

Regards,
Milan