Re: Conflict between specification and Test Suite

Hi,

as I understood it like the "default" in locNoteType.
"If the |locNoteType| attribute is not present, the type of localization
note will be assumed to be "description"."

In the same way I implemented the storage size defaults and so is the
test suite output.
But I agree we should change the description there, to make this
behavior more clear. I think the locNoteType-statement would be sample.

What do others think about changing "The default value is |lf|." to "If
the lineBreakType attribute is not present, the line break type will be
assumed to be lf." in 8.21.2 (local and global)
Same should be done for storageEncoding. "The default value is "UTF-8"."
change to "If the storageEncoding attribute is not present, the strorage
encoding will be assumed to be "UTF-8"."

In the current draft we using similar wording for disambigGranularity
(which is dropped).

Best,
Karl

--
*Karl Fritsche*, Junior Software Developer
Tel.: +49 69 972 69 2604; Mob.: +49 1520 206 30 93; Fax: +49 69 972 69