AW: [All] high level use cases not yet ready to publish, please have another look - LibreOffice/init/Sebastian -

Hi Christian,

Unfortunately I have no valid user rights to modify the WIKI.  (Having a W3C account but not being in a W3C working group).
Can you please change the high level wiki entry for us to:
2.17.1 Description
The tool - ILO - ITS for Libre Office Writer Extension (ILO)  allows the use of a subset of ITS 2.0 in an open source word processing software (Libre Office).

  *   The tool - ]init[ ITS Libre Office Writer Extension (IILOW)- allows the use of a subset of ITS 2.0 in an open source word processing software (Libre Office).
  *   Capabilities include:

  1.  Tagging phrases and terms as "not to translate" (translate)
  2.  Tagging words for a specific locale only (locale filter)
  3.  Providing additional information for the translator (localization note)
  4.  Tagging words as "term" (terminology)

  *   The Libre Office extension and its software packages allows users to

  1.  Load ITS 2.0 annotated XML files (ODT, XLIFF)
  2.  Visualize ITS 2.0 metadata in the WYSIWYG editor of Libre office
  3.  Edit text related to the chosen subset of ITS 2.0 meta data
  4.  Save and export the text and including ITS 2.0 markup into the original file format (ODT, XLIFF)

2.17.2 Data category usage

  *   Terminology - One or several words can be marked up as a "term"
  *   Translate - Mark content as "to translate" and "not to translate"
  *   Localization Note - Pass a message (information, alert) to human agents (such as translators)
  *   Locale Filter - Limit content to specific locales
2.17.3 More Information and Implementation Status/Issues
ILO uses OKAPI capabilities for XLIFF handling and will be available in April 2013. The use of ILO will be presented on the 12th of March 2013 in Rome. The results of ILO development will be given back to the public domain under the open licenses LGPL V3 (same as Libre Office).
Thank you in advance,
Sebastian
PS: I thought it is a high level view on the thing so I did not provide too much details. If you will need them, of course, here they are:

  *   Detailed:
  *   Running software: Libre Office Writer 3.6.X
  *   Source code: Java
  *   General documentation: Installation guide, Developer's guide