Re: Fwd: Call for Papers - Localisation Focus VOL. 12 Issue 1 (2013)

Hi Dave,

To the extent that I can contribute, I'd like to. Most probably as a
reviewer, although I'm not certain such an illustrious journal will have
me as a reviewer.
Are you really aiming at the issue that has the deadline of 1 July?

Kind regards,
olaf-michael (now definitely coming to Dublin; booked into Yves' hotel,
the one he recommended to me during last week's conf call.)