De: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Enviado el: miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013 19:17
Para: Jirka Kosek
CC: "Pedro L. Díez Orzas"; 'Yves Savourel'; public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org; 'dave lewis'; 'Clemens Weins'; 'Phil Ritchie'; 'Ankit Srivastava'; 'Arle Lommel'
Asunto: Re: [All] review draft agenda, preparation call 1 March 1-3 p.m. UTC (Friday this week)

Hi Jirka, all,

for the review two aspects are important:
- have the done our work items defined in the dow?
- have the done other cool stuff?
validation is IMO one of the coolest outcome: it will be visible for ordinary web users, will be available for a long time, and will help a lot to do the right thing: for content / metadata creators and consumers. We already learned that during the test suite work.

I have updated the draft agenda, see below http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Rome-lux-prep#Draft_agenda
including open issues like the validation topic.
I took up Pedro's suggestion to align this with the posters. Comments?
If the agenda is fine for you, please prepare presentations for our review "dry" run on Friday.