Re: [All] review draft agenda, preparation call 1 March 1-3 p.m. UTC (Friday this week)

Hi Pedro,

thanks a lot for this. I added this with a few changes (including a link
to the posters and poster number references) to
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Rome-lux-prep#Draft_agenda
one major change: Tadej / JSI is part of the agenda with a demo. I think
this is very important since at least Cocomore and Enlaso will (in 2013)
make use of Enrycher output.

Am 27.02.13 22:02, schrieb Pedro L. Díez Orzas:
> Hi Felix,
>
> As promissed I send a new draft agenda for the Friday meeting. It follows the posters and your timing structure. Separately, I also list at the end some posters were not included in the current draft (Tadej's for instance) so you can see what and how.
>
> What I can tell you is that it is a very tight schedule. In any case, since we will be trained from Roma non having food during lunch but having demos, we could do the same in Lux :-).

Hah! I won't follow this suggestion :) Also, for Rome we will make sure
to have food, definitely.